1. Fully-enclosed low-temperature operation at 40-75℃, no nitrogen filling operation required;
2. During the drying process, the oxygen content is less than 12%, the dust concentration is less than 60g/m3, the particle temperature is less than 70℃, and there is no danger of dust and explosion;
3. The sludge is statically spread, and there is no mechanical electrostatic friction with the contact surface;
4. There is no "sticky phase" stage of the urban sludge drying process (about 60%);
5. The dry material is in granular form and there is no danger of dust;
6. The discharging temperature is low (<50℃), no cooling is needed, and it is stored.